Friday, February 19, 2010

B.C. MMA Fan Goes To The Olympics

Hi All,

I (Editor-in-cheif Josh Oliveira) will be rockin' out in downtown Vancouver, taking in some of the sights and sounds of the Olympics, over the next couple days. So, my MMA posts could become a bit sparse. I will, on the other hand, try my best to drop-in with some pictures and a few lines about the Olympic experience in Van-City, which, from all I have heard so far, should be completely off the chain. Hopefully, I will get a chance to watch UFC 110 live, but, if not, you know I will be checking it out online just as soon at I can.

Next week is going to be an exciting time on the site. We will have an exclusive interview up with Sarah Kaufman (10-0) on Monday and as much coverage of her upcoming title fight at Strikeforce Challengers as we can muster. On top of that, we will have all the fall-out from UFC 110, plus coverage of the very enticing MFC 24: Heat XC card on Feb. 26th in Edmonton.

Also, let's not forget that we're now just two weeks away from the biggest MMA card to hit British Columbia in 2010: Armageddon Fighting Championships II from Bear Mountain Arena in the outskirts of our capital city, Victoria. The card is truly stacked with great fights and is an excellent example of what Vancouver-based fight fans can expect whenever the dam holding MMA back finally breaks loose with pro-fights in the lower-mainland.

Sincerely,
B.C. MMA Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment