Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rampage Jackson -- "I Don't Know How Much I Ever Loved MMA"



There is some bad news in this interview for all the Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (30-7) fans out there. Yes, he'll be back to face Rashad Evans (14-1-1) at UFC 114 (May, 29th), but it's looking less-and-less likely that he'll continue fighting MMA for much longer after that.

Quote From Fighters Only Interview above:

"They've said some things and done some things I don't agree with -- that's not the way I do business," Jackson said. "I'm a loyal person so I take care of people who take care of me, but people who don't take care of me, I don't take care of them. So I'm done with the UFC. They can't ask me for anymore favors. Nothing. I just want to finish my contract and get out of there, do my own thing. Dana lied to me. He told me I didn't have to fight Rashad, I could fight Machida. I did the show and then after that he told me I had to fight Rashad."

No comments:

Post a Comment